Monday 11 September 2017

I've started, now what

Now that I have started this blog with Nicole, I wonder where to go from here.

I have read several blogs from others, mostly mom blogs, and I guess I just keep writing my thoughts out.

Some days I just come up blank...I think today may be one of those days.

 I am a little apprehensive of starting this blog. There is a lot of time and energy that must go into a successful blog. At least right now we are just going to get it started, and worry about getting followers and readers later on.

I feel that this blog will help Nicole get some of her frustration out of her mind, help control her thought process a bit. I hope she can stay focused on it. She has a lot of valuable information in that brain of hers. Now she has an outlet for it.

Maybe it will be a creative outlet for myself as well, I have always been a writer of sorts. Loved English all through school; nothing compared to my oldest daughter; but I enjoy it. I also enjoy reading, so I will be reviewing books in this blog as well (currently reading Mississippi Blood by Greg Isle). I am going to be reviewing more things as we get established. I have discovered that I use reviews, especially when I'm purchasing from amazon. So that may become my little bit of source of income. ( So much to remember)

Thanks for reading
Please Leave comments and let us know how we are doing.
Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved

We have changed our site and moved to wordpress.  Come check us out https://wordpress.com/view/hyperchildchillmom.wordpress.com