Monday 11 September 2017

School starts tomorrow!!! #ADHD problems

Today I'm going to be talking about school too because I'm starting Jr high tomorrow. Well I'm scared and exited. I feel its going to be hard for me to write because every time I try to write my hand takes over me. Its hard for me to explain, my hand itself gets fidgety so I can't hold the pencil or pen and it takes me FOREVER to write a paragraph. I can write now this blog is on a computer so I can get the words out better because I'm typing not writing. And I have to get my mom to edit everything, and double check it, because I don't have the patience for grammar. I think we are going to try grammarly for me(hopefully we can review it here and help someone else too)So I really do think school is going to be a challenge, I'm scared and excited I do know a couple of my teachers and my sister did go to this school, so that helps a little. And I have adaptations for me, like doodling, and taking breaks, and a fidget cube. Today we tried 2 pills. One pill did not do anything and we are going to be doing 2 pills from now on for a little bit and my mom is going to call the doctor that prescribed me my pills (biphentin) I don't think its going to help with school it does not feel like its helping right now. So my mom is going to try to email my teachers because this year I'm going to try a laptop for writing because I do think I will be able to write more because I have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) my hand takes over me and i can't write, like I said before. I know some people have ADHD and deal with this as well so I would try a laptop. Also I am taking breaks every now and then and I  play minecraft during my breaks.

From Nicole

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved

We have changed our site and moved to wordpress.  Come check us out https://wordpress.com/view/hyperchildchillmom.wordpress.com