Monday 11 September 2017

Minecraft How I love thee

Hey guys


      Today I'm going to be talking about Minecraft. So i like minecraft because its fun. I find it easier to focus on minecraft but I can get carried away on it. I do tend to stay on it for a long time, it just takes my mind kinda. Anyway, back to minecraft. Ok so I like to make internet friends, I know there not real friends but its more fun to play with other people I do usally play on servers I get really bored on create world. Now i play minecraft on the computer as well as my blogs. If you want to get minecraft click here, you do need to pay $35  i would recommend it if you can afford it it helps me focus, it gives me something to do and its just amazing all together.  My parents love it, they think it does help me. 


Byeeee

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have moved

We have changed our site and moved to wordpress.  Come check us out https://wordpress.com/view/hyperchildchillmom.wordpress.com